|"Vadar was a powerful warrior, but only wanted peace."|
|— Yin-Yang on Vadar in The West|
|Current:||Kingdom of the West|
|Last:||Things Best Left Forgotten|
Yin-Yang says that Vadar was a powerful warrior. He was the alpha to a single pack, but most of the other wolves followed him. This was because he had an air of authority, he was gentle and kind, but had enough strengh to put wolves who tried to overthrow him in their place. Soon, all the packs declared him king of the West. Yiin-Yang says that Vadar had three sons; Baulder the brave, Kahleel the kind and Apollo the strong. He was killed by Rune at the same time as Apollo and Kahleel.
He does not speak, but Rune mentions that he along with Apollo and Kaheel where killed.
- Vadar's name was originally spelled Vidar, but it was mispronounced by RocketMeowth, so Tribble changed its spelling.
- He is one of the few existing Cow of the Wild characters who currently stand without a voice actor.
- Vadar means "Father" and Vidar means "Warrior".
- Twice Vadar has been seen as a dark golden wolf with a dark ginger stripe running down his face and along his spine.
- Vadar has similar markings as his mortal enemy Terok, but opposite colors.
Yin-Yang: Living (As of The Meeting)
Unnamed Pups: Deceased
Unnamed Pups: Living (As of The Meeting)
|Unnamed Pups||Lupis||Unnamed Pups|
References and Citations