|"And Mom... was a princess!"|
|— Tia on her mother and father in Things Best Left Forgotten|
|Cause of Death||Decapitated by Rune|
|Flashback||The West, Things Best Left Forgotten, Fall From Grace, Rise To Power, Love Hurts|
Tia is a small, silver she-wolf with silver tinged shoulders, petite silver markings dappling her cheeks, a tail coiled with rings, and ice-blue eyes.
- Tia means 'Aunt' in Spanish and Portuguese, or 'Princess' in Greek.
- Tia was purposely made to closely resemble Luna, so Lupis would trust her, due to their resemblance.
- Tia appears briefly, huddled next to her two siblings, Erol and Aurora. She is licking her mother on the nose, while Yin-Yang explains that she was one among their first and "only" litter. She is seen later, disembodied with her head upside down in a pool of scarlet blood.
- Tia is first seen as Lupis' older sibling. She appears constantly cheerful, and tends to giggle a lot. She asks her brother how he could have possibly forgot where they were traveling to so soon, but in Lupis' defense, Aurora steps in and explains he was asleep. While Aurora and Erol bicker between whether or not Lupis is strong enough to walk on his own, Tia laughs in between them when Aurora insults Erol. Shortly after they enter the Kingdom, she interrupts her father, Balder's story, and claims that Mink, her mother, must have been a princess. Aurora states that Mink was not a princess, and that she has constantly told her before that she was an outsider. While Lupis and Balder confront each other, she is heard arguing with Aurora in the back.
- Tia is the first of the litter to die, when Rune and his wolves appear, grasped by the scruff in Rune's jaws, he saws through her neck muscle and cuts off her head.
- She is later seen looming in Lupis' memory, laughing with her siblings. Shortly after this, it pans over to her disembodied head lying on the ground. Tia is not seen or mentioned after this.
Half-Brothers (Through Mink):