|"The only thing I want is for you to be happy."|
|— Saber to Alari in Family First, 07:50|
Saber is a striking, jet black wolf with white dots around one eye, and a white patch on the other, and he has white toes on one paw and a dappled chest much like Midnight, and has bold, deep amber eyes.
- Saber is seen coming out his den. He begins to tell Alari how her caught a rabbit but claims she doesn't look hungry. He immediately suspects she's been following Bone again. When Alari confides that she can't stop thinking about Bone, Saber states he only wants her to be happy. He allows her to cry into his fur, but when he begins to talk about Blue and himself he is cut off by Vimy and Alari. When Safira arrives, Saber asks her what happened. Alari begins to question her, wanting to know if it was Bone she attacked and if he's okay. This angers Safira but Saber cuts her off and takes her into the den to try and treat her wounds.
- It was revealed that Saber once was Blue's mate. Thus he is the father of Midnight, Bone and Luna. Also, it has been revealed that Saber fought with Fang after Blue died. That was how both wolves received their scars.
- Tribble stated Saber learned basic healing techniques from Kingdom wolves he ran into over the years. After Blue died of illness, he decided to help those in need anyway he could. 
- It has been revealed that he is aware of Midnight, Bone, and Luna being his pups. Tribble has stated that he hides this knowledge and talks of Bone like a complete stranger because he doesn't want Alari to know that he is their father, and also because he is slightly ashamed that Bone, of all wolves, would be second in command with Fang, seeing as Saber hates Fang more than anything. 
Alari: Living (As of The Meeting)
- "Matters of the heart can be difficult sometimes."
- —Saber to Alari about her feelings for Bone. Episode 22 - Family First, Unknown
References and Citations