|"The only thing I want is for you to be happy."|
|— Saber to Alari in Family First, 07:50|
|Alias||Thin-Blood (by Luna)|
|Living||Admirance, Family First, Who's Your Daddy?|
|Flashback||Back To Haunt|
Saber is a black wolf with white dots around one eye, a white patch on the other, white toes on one paw and a dappled chest, as well as bold, dark amber eyes.
- Saber is seen coming out his den. He begins to tell Alari how her caught a rabbit but claims she doesn't look hungry. He immediately suspects she's been following Bone again. When Alari confides that she can't stop thinking about Bone, Saber states he only wants her to be happy. He allows her to cry into his fur, but when he begins to talk about Blue and himself he is cut off by Vimy and Alari. When Safira arrives, Saber asks her what happened. Alari begins to question her, wanting to know if it was Bone she attacked and if he's okay. This angers Safira but Saber cuts her off and takes her into the den to try and treat her wounds.
- Saber once was Blue's mate. Thus he is the father of Midnight, Bone and Luna. Saber also fought with Fang after Blue died. That was how both wolves received their scars.
- Saber learned basic healing techniques from Kingdom wolves he ran into over the years. After Blue died of illness, he decided to help those in need anyway he could.
- He is aware of Midnight, Bone, and Luna being his pups. He hides this knowledge and talks of Bone like a complete stranger because he does not want Alari to know that he is their father, and because he is slightly ashamed that Bone, of all wolves, would be second in command with Fang, as Saber hates Fang.
- Fang kept Saber from visiting his pups in the Pack of Night, which contributed to Saber keeping Alari a secret as a form of revenge on Fang. The two of them received scars in a fight about this matter.
- Saber's white eye markings frequently change from episode to episode. He has also been shown with two black ears in earlier episodes.
- He has been portrayed with red eyes instead of amber.
- "Matters of the heart can be difficult sometimes."
- —Saber to Alari about her feelings for Bone. Episode 22 - Family First, Unknown