|Current:||Kingdom of the West|
Marra is a brown she-wolf with a dark underbelly, dark brown stripes on her back and green eyes. Next to her eyes are two darker arrow-head stripes.She also has two scars above and under her left eye. She is the only surviving pup of Kahleel and mate of Rune.
She is seen in the crowd of wolves gathered on The Pack of Night's territory. Marra explains to Luna, Lupis, Milly, and Rocky what she knows about all the wolves gathered in their territory. When Luna, Milly and Rocky leave to ask Yin-Yang about the purpose of the gathering, Marra calls Lupis over. She asks if she knows him, and Lupis refuses to say he knows her. Marra then announces the Lupis is the son of Balder.
The episode begins with Marra attempting to see if Lupis remembers who she is. She insists she never forgets a scent, and tells him she was Kahleel's daughter, hoping that the fact may refresh his memory.
During the flashback, Kahleel calls her over to meet her uncle Balder. She states that it was an honor to meet the great wolf called Balder, and states that she wants to be as strong as him when she is all grown up. After she is introduced to the pups, Marra and Lupis begin to play fight as Kahleel, Balder, and Mink discuss Lupis' health.
She is seen talking to Rock. Rock tries to persuade her to be his Alpha female, but she tells him that her mate's last female ran off with another wolf and he killed both her and her new mate. She asks Rock if he had seen a gray wolf with yellow eyes.
Marra is seen walking around the Pack of Night's territory when Rune finds her. She looks rather shocked, and asks why he is there. Rune tells her melodramatically that being apart from her is too much to bare. Unsettled, Marra says that was nice to know, and Rune asks her what she is doing there. The she-wolf irritably says that she is there for the meeting, like he told her and has done nothing wrong. Rune says that nobody accused her of doing anything wrong, and asks what she is doing right there. Marra states the obvious that she is talking to Rune, who ignores it and tells her that she is looking for somebody. She suddenly looks panicked, but before she can deny it, Rune more specifically says she is looking for Lupis. Busted, she begins to stamper on her words. He tells her that everybody gets caught in a white lie, and Marra asks what he is going to do with Lupis. He replies that he does not want to do anything, but that apparently Marra wanted to bring him back to the Kingdom and he wanted to help her. Marra goes on to ask that what they will do after that, but Rune refuses to tell her, only saying that she will see. She and Rune are then seen in the group of wolves as Bone demands everybody to go to the meeting, but neither speak again.
- Silver: Deceased
- Aurora: Deceased
- Erol: Deceased
- Tia: Deceased
- Lupis: Living (As of The Meeting)
- Unnamed pups: Deceased
- Phantom: Deceased
- Zero: Deceased
- Gri: Status Unknown, Most likely deceased
- Rune did not kill Marra, because he wanted to take her as a mate to pass on his place as king to his pups.
- He does not love Marra. In fact he actively dislikes her because she reminds him of Balder.
- Marra has given birth to Rune's pups. One of them is named Relic.
- Rune forced Marra to watch him decapitate her father.
- "No, I'm sure I've seen you before. A long time ago... Great creator! That's it. I remember who you are now. You're son of Balder!"
- —Marra after meeting Lupis Coming Togethers, Unknown
- "Let me tell you a little story. My mate had another female before me. When she left him, he got so angry that he killed both, she and her new mate. Via decapation. I am not your type."
- —Marra to Rock Romance Is Boring, Unknown
References and Citations