|"They've stolen the feathers of his brother in flight. If we can't retrieve them before he dies, he'll be trapped on the ground in the afterlife."|
|— Kia just before Terok's death. in Fall from Grace, Rise to Power, 03:03|
|Current:||Kingdom of the West|
|First:||Back to Haunt|
- Coming soon...
- After Rune and Mink had killed the two trespassers that hunted in the Feather Ferals' territories, Kia abruptly appears and briefly congratulate Rune on a job well done. Afterwards, she question Rune whether she should take the prey back to the pack, in which he replies with a yes. A different scene begins, showing the chestnut-color she-wolf bending her head low to grab the duck and then leaving the screen. The background, blurred at that time, goes clear and is left with Silver, the silver Kingdom wolf, lying lifeless in a pool blood with her throat ripped open, to the point where one is able to see the neck-bone.
- A bit after that scene concludes, Mink talks of Kia. She states that she would be sneaky, and questions Rune why she always has to follow him around. Rune responds that she is his Par'Sherra, and accuses Mink of being jealous. The smoky she-wolf then talks about Kia being creepy.
Kia first acts when Bone threatens Rune in the den of the Alpha, Fang. She defends her king and starts to fight the Beta. Later, she is seen still fighting with him. However, she is not hurt at all, while Bone is covered in his own blood. Kia makes fun of him when he falls onto the ground. When Bone attacks her for a last time, she simply kicks him back, showing no interest in fighting with him anymore. She then is ordered to leave along with Rune, her leader.
- It has been revealed that Kia is in love with Rune.
- She has been mistakenly shown with green eyes and a more reddish-brown coat.
- It is unsure whether her name is spelled as Kea or Kia, as the credits on different episodes have shown her name written in both ways before.
- "We should all do this again some time."
- —Kia taunting Bone Episode 22 - Family First, Unknown
References and Citations
- ↑ Revealed in Tribble's DeviantART or Youtube